Dr. Bernard Chevalier, MD, FSCAI, FESC
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Medical Director, PCR Online
- Scientific Committees, European Congress of Cardiology & EuroPCR
- Co-director, Tokyo Percutaneous Cardiovascular Intervention Conference
- Past co-director of Interventional Cardiology, Centre Cardiologique du Nord, Saint-Denis
Currently attending at Institut Cardiovasculaire Paris-Sud, Dr. Chevalier has provided key leadership to numerous important clinical trials in interventional cardiology and serves on the governing and editorial boards and scientific committees of numerous congress organizations including the European Congress of Cardiology and the EuroPCR. A thought-leader in the field, he is co-director of the transcatheter valve section of the EuroPCR scientific program. He has extensive experience in transcatheter heart valve implantation with both the CoreValve and Edwards valve devices and has helped to guide the clinical investigations that established the application of these systems. His ongoing work in transcatheter valve procedures continues to provide intelligence on the wider application of this approach to heart valve disease.